lunedì 15 giugno 2015

La strada a senso unico



The stars and the moon, aren't where they're supposed to be
For the strange electric light, it falls so close to me
Love,I come to the ride, I'm not sea sick, rolling wave
And you know that I am, just trying to get out
Oh, the glorious sound, of the one way street
But you can't get, can't get it down without crying
When I'm dressed in white, send roses to me
I drink so much sour whiskey I can hardly see
And everywhere I've been, there's a world that HOWLS my name
From the one tiny STING, to that vacant fame
Oh, the DEAFENING roar, remember that's called a one way street
And you can't get, can't get it down without crying
Mysteries aside, you can't get out
It's like a tropic light, you can't get out
Love I come to the ride, I'm not sea sick, rolling wave
That's the way that I fall, trying to get out
Oh, the glorious sound, of the one way street
And you can't get, can't get it down without crying

Nessun commento: